Why Choose Cyndi Garrett As Your Realtor?
Why should you depend on Cyndi Garrett, An Ebby Halliday REALTOR® when selling your home?
Since 1945, Ebby Halliday has provided outstanding service to our clients and community. With 31 office locations throughout Dallas-Fort Worth and North Texas, Ebby Halliday is the largest independently owned residential real estate company in Texas and the 10th-largest nationwide, selling more homes than any other brokerage in North Texas. Our award-winning team of approximately 1,750 Associates and knowledgeable Dallas Realtors remains the highest-rated in Texas as a result of our commitment to client service, continuing education programs, dedication to our industry and devotion to the communities we serve.
Ebby sales associates will greatly enhance the sale of your home. In the United States, 90 percent of homes are sold by real estate agents, and agent-listed homes sell almost twice as fast as owner-sold homes. Our knowledgeable and experienced Dallas Realtors do all the work for you, eliminating the hassle and uncertainty of the by-owner selling process. With Ebby Halliday, your home will receive unparalleled exposure. Ebby is a household name; homebuyers all over North Texas come to us first when planning a move. Major corporations depend on our well-known Corporate Real Estate Services Department – the area’s largest – to secure housing for their employees during corporate relocations.
Our award-winning website receives approximately 22,000 visits a day. We market your home in the very best media. Ebby Halliday, REALTORS® is a founding member of Leading Real Estate Companies of the World® (LeadingRE), the largest and highest-selling real estate network in the nation, comprised of 500 firms with 3,500 offices and 120,000 associates in nearly 50 countries worldwide. Additionally, our company is an advisory board member of Leading RE’s Luxury Portfolio International®, which markets luxury homes in 30 countries, with an average price over $2.4 million.
Dallas homes for sale listed with Ebby will be syndicated to our partner companies, media outlets worldwide, and it will appear on the best address in real estate… ebby.com. Listing with Ebby Halliday, REALTORS® brings the real estate market to you.
100% Seller Satisfaction Guarantee
Our marketing plan, The 100% Seller Satisfaction Guarantee, developed over the past 30 years, is an aggressive plan that provides to our Sellers prompt and efficient service. We guarantee our promises in writing, and now with our 24-Hour Cancellation Guarantee, you can cancel your listing agreement at any time. It’s Like Doing Business With A Handshake
There are FIVE reasons a property sells
- Property Condition & Amenities
- The Agent & Company You Select
You Control Four of These!
How We Sell Your Home:
- Listen to what YOU the seller wants.
- Communicate with YOU on a weekly basis.
- Maintain our dominance in advertising in the DFW and continue advertising in other local newspapers, as well as publicizing our offerings on our Web site.
- Hold more open houses than any other real estate company in the DFW area.
- Sales offices open seven days a week to provide information on inquiries about your home.
- Maintain our membership in Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, the 1200 member international referral network.
- Help you determine the market value of your home based on available market data.
- Keep you informed about legal requirements commonly associated with residential real estate, including agency options.
- Promote your home through our residential sales team and our affiliated companies: Commercial Sales and Leasing, Property Management.
- Provide you information about home warranty plans.
- Cooperate with other brokers by marketing your home through the Multiple Listing Service.
- Maintain our presence on the World Wide Web for buyers.
- Make suggestions to “stage” your home for showing.
- Install a highly-visible Cyndi Garrett “For Sale” sign.
- Develop a list of features and amenities for your home.
- Develop a list of financing options for potential buyers of your home.
- Offer free prequalifying to buyers of your home.
- Promote your home through direct mail.
- Follow up with sales people who show your home.
- Review the marketing of your home with you, suggesting changes if needed.
- Provide information on leasing, resale and new home builders if you are buying in the DFW area, or for any city through Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, our international relocation network.
- Provide you with a basic explanation of each offer received on your home.
- Estimate your closing costs and net proceeds on each offer.
- Explain and guide you through any contract or lender required repairs.
- Help you in selecting a closing company.
- Review your closing documents and costs.